With National Hispanic Heritage Month, Domestic Violence Awareness Month, and navigating our ever-changing environment due to COVID all in full swing, October has been an exciting month.
Here is a breakdown of what we achieved:
- We have seen over 30 new potential clients to schedule consultations
- We have retained at least half of those clients.
- Even though things have slowed down due to COVID, clients are frequently asking about divorce.
- We have been able to assist clients in dealing with assets and finances during this time. We were able to help them maneuver with the next steps in terms of this issue.
- COVID has kept everyone on their toes and we were able to quickly adapt and adjust to the changing court procedures as well as pivot and offer our clients other means and ways of communication.
- The Claudio & Associates team has created a new blog for our website.
- Shared a personal statement regarding COVID-19 Client Assistance and National Hispanic Heritage Month.
If you have any questions, concerns, or would like to schedule a consultation, feel free to contact us at 929-352-8081.