Reyna Lubin has is a civil rights attroney where she represents clients in anti-discrimination cases in both federal and state courts.
Prior to this experience, Ms. Lubin was an Assistant District Attorney at the Kings County District Attorney's Office. At the DAs office, Ms. Lubin dedicated herself to helping victims of domestic violence. She handled over 2,000 cases of crimes involving intimate partner violence, including crimes of murder, sexual assault, firearm possession, unlawful dissemination of intimate images, and numerous other offenses. During her time at the DA's office, Ms. Lubin conducted several trials and received professional training in trauma and trauma-informed care.
Ms. Lubin is a regular speaker on issues relating to domestic violence, police brutality, and racial injustice.
Current Employment Position
- Senior Associate
- Kings County District Attorney’s Office, Felony Assistant District Attorney, 2016 to 2020
- Civil Rights
- American Bar Association
- Association of Black Women Attorneys
Fraternities and Sororities
- Alpha Kappa Alpha
- Louisiana State University Law Center, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- J.D. - 2016
- New York, 2016
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Arkansas
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 7th Circuit