A Firm Focused On Your Family And Future
At Claudio & Associates, Attorneys at Law, we believe that our clients deserve to be heard and appreciated. Women and men turn to us for guidance and advocacy at difficult times of life:
- Before a divorce
- In the midst of a child custody dispute
- During a struggle for grandparents’ rights
- Help you navigate child support matters
- Understand all of your options in your domestic violence case
Time and again, we take burdens from our clients while offering them fresh hope. Our fully staffed law firm is a place where they are treated like people, not case numbers. We listen. We care. We empower those in need of guidance through information and aggressive advocacy.
Achieving Results Through Teamwork
Learn about the attorneys at our firm by clicking the links below:
- Desiree Claudio, Founding Attorney
- Lauren Ashley Vizar, Associate Attorney
- Reyna Lubin, Senior Associate
- Catrina Young, Associate Attorney
You can also learn about the other valued members of our team:
- Stephanie Morgan Mahoney, Law Clerk
- Roxann Drepaul, Paralegal
- Aylin Agudo, Receptionist
- Janelle Jermone, Law Clerk
- Colleen Chung, Paralegal
- Melissa Medina, Intake Specialist
- Alyssa John, Human Resources Manager
Our Founder’s Recognition
Attorney Claudio has been recognized through numerous professional organizations and forums. She has been nominated for the following honorable distinctions:
- One of the “10 Best” Attorneys for New Jersey by the American Institute of Family Law Attorneys
- Listing among the “Top 100” Lawyers by The National Advocates in 2017 and 2018
- One of the “Top 40 Under 40” Lawyers by The National Advocates in 2016
- One of the “10 Best” Attorneys for New York by American Institute of Family Law Attorneys in 2019
She was awarded Service-Scholarship-Jurisprudence by Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr. Society and named to the Super Lawyers Rising Stars list. She has a 10.0 Avvo rating. Claudio & Associates, Attorneys at Law, was nominated as one of the “10 Best” Law Firms for New York by the American Institute of Family Law Attorneys in 2020.
A Caring Atmosphere For Your Family Law Case
Attorney Claudio and the staff offer a safe atmosphere with a genuine human touch. Our clients include many Latinx women as well as men and women of many backgrounds and from all walks of life. We provide a welcoming atmosphere to all who come through our doors or reach out by phone or email. Someone is always available to keep communication lines open.
Our largely bilingual staff helps educate clients to equip them to move forward with confidence. Through attorney Claudio’s and the team’s efforts, our clients see real results. Perhaps a client’s parent-child relationship is protected or efficient solutions prevail in a highly contested divorce. When a client finds new rays of hope, Claudio & Associates, Attorneys at Law‘s solid reputation grows stronger, too.
Let Us Hear From You
We invite you to schedule an initial appointment to speak with a member of our team to discuss your family law concerns.